We strongly advise you to read the following terms and conditions which will act as a legally binding agreement between our country and you as a user. By clicking "I Accept or I Agree" you are legally bound to a contract where we act as the second party. If you don't agree to any of the terms of this agreement then we advise you to click "Cancel or I Disagree" to leave the website immediately and terminate our proposed offer. Our terms will manage your access and use of all the available services on our website.
By clicking "I Agree" the user is agree to the following terms:
- 1. He/She is at least 18 years of age and is competent and of sound mind.
- 2. He/She has the adequate authority to enter this agreement.
- 3. He/She will use the services of this website in compliance with the law.
- 4. This agreement is legally binding.
- 5. In case, an individual is accepting this agreement on behalf of an entity, this individual has the right to agree and act according to the terms proposed here.
The service agreement is valid and abiding since the date of the purchase of any of the available plans (ITN-50, ITN-25) and replaces any old versions or agreements.
This service agreement is a contract between two parties, the registered user on one side and our company on the other and both parties are legally bound and required to stick to the details of the contract.
- Our company is a developed software provider in addition to providing IT business methods that are related to virtual and IT related services.
- Our company uses original software and business methods to provide solutions to individual and corporate customers.
- We are obligated to abide to the requirements provided by the user in the user agreement form.
- We agree to provide the services required by the user.
- "Agreement" means the agreement together with all its details and annexures.
- The activation date is the date where the user clicks "I Agree" and the day the payment is released in exchange for the services required.
- The intellectual property mentioned in the agreement means all the software, service marks, copyrights, source codes and business methods whether or not they are utilized in the performance of the agreement.
- Officially Valid Documents include the only documents approved by law which are the Driving License, Voters' Identity Card, PAN Card, Adhar Card, Nrega Card and Official documents that prevent money laundering. If any document found invalid, may last the cancellation / failure of the concern ID.
- Dashboard means the user's interactive interface that the user will use to gain access to the information of his/her business.
- The "KYC" or Know Your Customer is a crucial process to identify and the address of the user by providing regular updates to ensure that our services are not misused.
The assignation and opportunity of work:
- The user has fully paid for the full amount of the package to use the services provided by our company.
- The user is responsible for the use of the services provided and will ensure that he will abide by the terms and conditions.
- Our company will promote the Blogs or websites as mentioned by the User in the Treenet Plan.
- The User is fully responsible for the contents of his Facebook pages/posts. If the company observes anything that is offensive or illegal, the company has the right to terminate the contract with the user immediately with no refund and the user will not be able to gain access to the services again.
- The company has the sole right of amending the conditions mentioned here or in the contract without prior notice. In this case, the company will post the amendments and changes to notify current users.
- Company shall provide part time work to the customer with the purchase of any of the available digital marketing packages.
- Part time work will include visits to site and blogs and other online work.
- The company has the right to terminate the part time work if it found to be fake or scripted.
Pricing and Payment:
- The price of any plan can vary over time and without prior notice. Users are advised to check prices time to time. In the meantime, they will have access to the information through their dashboard.
- The company shall charge user on per click basis. The price may be subject to increase or decrease according to the market supply and demand and can be changed without prior notice. The company will, however, provide the prices to the users time to time.
- The invoices provided by our company shall be subject to inspection and can be verified by the user within 7 days. In case of discrepancies the company may provide modified invoices.
- The company will withhold taxes at acceptable rates and will provide necessary certificates for deduction.
- The company can hold payment when the work provided to customer is under inspection by our intelligence team.
- Payment can be through online transfer to bank accounts or through cheque (NEFT/Cheque/DD).
- All the payment transactions are through registered payment gateways.
Agreement with rules and warranties:
- The user warrants that the work provided will be in accordance with the specifications mentioned in the contract or the terms and conditions mentioned on the website.
- The assignment or work will be provided according to the instructions of the company.
- Each party is individually responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws, rules and legal regulations related to the agreement including registrations, maintenance of registers and reporting to concerned authorities.
- The user is responsible to hold the company harmless in case of any damage or loss due to any noncompliance of User's obligations under relevant laws.
The service provider's duties:
- The user shall not disclose any information concerning the prices or the policy of the company without consent.
- The user id will be activated after clearance of payment within 3 working days.
- Work will be provided to the user once the KYC is approved.
- User will be allowed for a refund only if the request is generated within the 15 days of activation with the necessary ammendments in the refund amount.
- The user can address any query or concern to the customer support, who will do our best to resolve the problem in 48 hours.
- If user stay inactive for 3 days or more than 3 days, his/her services will be bared and can be terminated.
Duty of the User:
- The User should inform the company of any changes that would affect the services or the agreement.
- The user will not use any of the software or services available for any illegal or prohibited activities. The user will not use the provided services for spam or to harass or violate others. The provided services will not be used to violate any of the legal laws or regulations.
- The user shall not use a false identity to mislead others.
- The user is responsible for maintaining the privacy of his account at his end.
- The user will not decode or decrypt any of the source codes from the company's intellectual property.
- The user will provide adequate identification papers to represent themselves or their companies as required by law.
Terms and termination:
- The Treenet plan of the company shall remain valid for one year starting from the day of payment unless stated otherwise or unless terminated in case of breach as a result of violation of terms and conditions of this document.
- The company can terminate the whole contract in case of breach after sending a written notice.
- The termination of the plan as a whole will be according to the terms and conditions of this document.
- All the personal and disclosed information of the disclosing party will be provided to the receiving party during the term of the Treenet plan. The information will be received and handled with confidence.
- The service provider shall notify the company of any breach of confidentiality.
- Both parties will maintain confidentiality concerning personal information such as names, phone numbers, email ids, financial information or any other information provided to the receiving party. This information will not be shared with any other entity. This information will not be used in public unless there is a written consent from the disclosing party. Unless, the required information is required by law, in such case the company will notify the disclosing party of such events.
- Change orders might be issued time to time and such changes will be announced on the company's website.
Knowledgeable party rights:
- The intellectual property rights of the respective parties shall continue to vest with the respective owners even if disclosed to another party. They will not be shared or licensed to another party.
- User agrees to defend and indemnify the company and all its holdings, subsidiaries, employees, representatives and agents against liabilities, lawyers' expenses, claims, demands, damages and losses. This includes all costs and expenses arising from the breach of any legal laws or regulations.
- Neither party will be held liable for the delay or default performance of its execution if such default is caused directly or indirectly by fires, flood, act of God, act of public enemy, sabotage, wars, labor disturbances and strikes or damage to machinery. They will not be held liable if the execution of the service plan has been affected by the laws and regulations that restrict the performance of the obligation in a certain country.
Limitation of liability:
- Neither party will be held liable for the delay of default of the performance of obligations if such default is caused by fires, floods, power failures, Acts of God, act of public enemy, sabotage, terrorist attacks, riots, strikes and terrorist attacks or by breaking the laws of legal authorizes. The affected party shall notify the other party within a reasonable period of time.
Settlement of argument and authority:
- Any legal action concerning the Agreement shall be taken to a court of law.